Quality and Safety
- We only use Nature’s plants (herbs) in general. The herbs we use are wild-harvested and organic (when and where available). Colors, density, smell, and taste of herbs and/or finished herbal formulations (formulas) can vary due to source of herbs based on geography, climate, growing conditions (e.g. organic, wildcrafted, etc.), and/or processing (e.g. steaming of herbs which can change color, smell, taste, and density of herb). All products are inspected for QC (Quality Control).
Our company is world-renowned for superior quality. The quality of our formulas and products is the basis for our advertising which is one-hundred percent Word of Mouth. We do not invest a single dime on commercial advertising as we don't have a need to do such. Our formulas are very potent and very effective. They are the best on the market. Guaranteed! Our herbalist uses a very effective process which is the reason why making our formulas is very time consuming and why orders can take up to twenty-eight days to ship in some cases. We do not rush to make our products. We do not use the commercial process to make our products. All of our products are hand-made, made by human energy and not machines. As we have several hundred products all made in-house (and not outsourced), time is necessary to make the products and thus we require that our customers exercise patience, respecting our rare and natural process. We comply with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Process) standards.
Due to the nature of natural ingredients, physical attributes may differ from lot to lot (color, taste, etc).
- We only use pure wild-harvested and organic (when available) powdered herbs from around the globe, e.g. United States, South Africa, Mexico, Thailand, the Caribbean (especially Jamaica); Indonesia, Europe, Egypt, China, Peru, Romania, Brazil, Malaysia, West Africa, India, Nepal, Ecuador, Columbia, Russia, Iran, et al.
- We only use Hard HPMC, EMBO CAPS, Size “O”, Clear capsules derived from plant or vegetable cellulose (vegan). Vegetable cellulose capsules dissolve 100% in the stomach compared to only 25-30% for gelatin capsules (derived from animal sources).
- We use no chemicals or additives of any kind! No preservatives, fillers, binders, excipients, etc. You get 100% herb and capsule. That’s it!
- Our finished capsules come in 150CC size white HDPE plastic bottle with inner safety seal bottle cap (and no pharmaceutical coil or dessicant or gel pack) *. We do not use external shrink bands (known as an outer seal) on the bottles due to heat (above 118 degrees F) that is required to shrink the bands. This heat emits harmful radiation. Our products are not on any retail market shelves so tampering is not an issue. Our products are direct to consumers from us exclusively and we guarantee quality and safety of all products. For the herbs we use, we rely upon a COA (certificate of analysis) from our distributors.
* Sometimes due to supplier unavailability bottle caps may not have the inner safety seal. In the alternative we will either use outer seals or Saran wrap around the entire container to ensure customer peace of mind.
NOTE: We have no one definitive bottle and/or bottle cap color. Colors of bottles and caps may vary due to availability of our supplier. Typically, we use white bottles and white bottle caps primarily and by default we use black, amber, and green bottles and black bottle caps. Bottle caps (regardless of color) may be smooth or ribbed.
- Vegan. Gluten Free. No soy, wheat, or corn. Non-GMO. No fillers, binders, preservatives or other excipients.
- Our products are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure diseases. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration does not strictly regulate herbs and supplements. There is no guarantee of strength, purity or safety of products, and effects may vary. You should always read product descriptions. If you have a medical condition, or are taking other drugs, herbs, or supplements, you should speak with a qualified healthcare provider before starting a new therapy. Consult a healthcare provider immediately if you experience side effects.
- Our products are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Our intangible (informational) products are for educational purposes only and not for legal or professional business advice.
- All content found on the Verdureherbs.com website, including: text images, audio, or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The Site and its Content are provided on an “as is” basis.